Home > FAQs
Is the PA Database free to join for PAs?
– Yes, this is a FREE service for PAs.
Is the PA Database free to view as a PA employer?
– Yes, if you purchase the Encompass Administration and Employer Support service.
I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
– Click on “Forgotten password?” where you would normally log in. You will then be able to reset your password.
How do I edit my PA profile?
– Visit the log in section. Once you enter your username and password you can edit information in your profile.
I want to deactivate my profile, how do I do this?
– You can deactivate you profile by clicking “deactivate profile”, which you can see once you are logged in.
How do I find our about PVG checks?
– Visit the Disclosure Scotland website.
Who will see my profile?
– Only Encompass staff and clients who purchase our Administration and Employer Support service.
If my profile is on the database am I guaranteed work?
– No, the database is a reference point for employers to view PAs who are available to work.
Will I still need to have an interview?
– Yes, if Encompass staff or clients contact you, you will be required to have an interview.