How it works
Home > How it works
For Personal Assistants
- Simply fill out the online form.
- If your application is approved, Encompass will add you to the PA Database.
- You will be e-mailed your unique log in details – please keep these safe and secret. You will be able to use the log in details to view your PA profile and edit information when you need to.
- Remember to included (and to keep up to date) your contact details in your profile, as this is how employers and Encompass staff will contact you to invite you to interview.
- To get the most out of the Database, we suggest you provide as much information as possible about you and your experience.
- You can view current vacancies on the Encompass website by clicking here.
For PA Employers
- If you already purchase our Administration and Employer Support package and would like access to this database, simply fill out the online form to submit your interest.
- Your details will be sent to us and we will then e-mail you log in details – please keep these safe and secret. You can then use these to log in and view the PA Database and search for potential staff.
- Each PA will have their contact details on their profile.
- We strongly advise you follow the Safe Recruitment steps when recruiting staff.
- Please note – no PA Employer information will be shown on the database or be accessible by PAs.